Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Travel to Kyrgyzstan 4






















When I walked to the main street in Bishkek in the morning, I was astonished to see so many school children wearing different clothes with balloons in the hands, some held colorful toys like cheer leaders do. AS I went farther, I saw more little kids in their beautiful clothes with their parents or grand parents. All were cheerful. Then I realized it was June 1, the Children's Day. Local said it's their country celebrating the Children's Day. But I know in China, they consider it's the International Children's Day. I don't know how many countries celebrate this day, at least children here were so delighted. With a parade and performance, it really attracted many people. And a lot of guards worked to keep everything in order.

No comments: