Sunday, April 19, 2009

Create my blog TODAY

This morning when I watched TV about 'civilian journalist', I suddenly had an idea:I'd like to be a "civilian journalist" and write articles on my blog--which I need to create one. I went to blog website and followed the instructions,it seemed terrific! I have my own blog. But wait,what's my blog name?oneeyeoneworld on my dashboard,URL is oeowhua. Can somebody get into my blog? I really don't know. OK,I will ask my friend to check it out.



This is my very first article,how do you like it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One Eye is a very nice blog. The pictures awaken my memory. I was in Tashkent for six months in 1998. It is a most unusual place. I was arrested six times. They do it to take bribes. I never paid, and after a bluff they let you go. The subway is limited, but clearly has the Moscow influence. Things are spartan but clean. I vividly remember the small children playing nude in the fountain waters. It was so hot.